We believe the most successful health care organizations build their marketing programs based on a keen understanding of their customers and community, a vision for what they want to achieve, and a solid strategic plan for how they are going to get there. And our team provides the energy, experience, leadership and creativity to help you do just that.
Our full-service firm provides a wide variety of services and support:
Med Business Advisor CFO Services clients are generally long-term customers for whom we provide some or all of the below services. We generally spend a lot of time with new customers over the first few months developing a financial model of your business and creating systems to ensure smooth and simple financial management going forward.
Ever wonder why your practice doesn’t show up on the first page of Google and the major search engines? When people refer to SEO, they almost always use it as a term to describe the unpaid, natural results of the search engines. However, at Practice Maximization, we take the meaning of SEO many steps further. Your potential patients use search engines every day to do research and make buying decisions regarding medical and dental practices.
Did you know…
- Over 95% of searchers do not go past the first page
- In 2006 there were approximately 212 Million searches daily
- In 2011 there were over 1 Billion daily searches
Local search marketing is increasing every day that passes, with good reason. Consumers in the US, for example, perform over 4 BILLION local searches every month as they increasingly choose online search over traditional methods of advertising like yellow pages, newspaper, radio and television.
Did you know…
- 63% of people have substituted local Internet search for phone books
- Approximately 86% of all consumers begin their search online
- 72% of local searches result in purchase
Many people don’t consider website development a marketing technique. At MBA, we do! The platform of your website and how it is developed play a key role in user’s ability to navigate, SEO and marketing. We not only develop your website, we develop it to convert visitors into patients.
Keys to converting visitors…
- Marketing visually through pictures and video
- Allowing your visitors to easily navigate your website
- Make it easy for visitors to contact you
- Utilizing Responsive Web Design (viewed on all devices)
Social Media is one of the fastest growing methods to communicate with current patients and generate new patients online. It seems like social media is everywhere today. We will help you understand social media marketing and its implications on your practice, integrate it and use it to build your brand.
Social Media allows you to…
- Build your brand within your current patient base
- Communicate with patients on a convenient platform
- Update your patients on practice changes, new products & services, specials, etc.
Today, virtually all search engines offer a type of PPC creating almost immediate visibility on their results pages. Want to start generating more visits to your website right away? Pay Per Click is a search engine marketing technique where advertisers pay only when their ad is clicked and a visitor is directed to their website.
Benefits of PPC are…
- You can create an instant first page presence
- With PPC marketing, you can set a daily and monthly budget
- PPC campaigns are very measurable